Docuo integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Send information from the repository to a team channel of Teams.
- Have a new automatic email type “Microsoft Teams”, option that will appear next to email, notification or SMS, being able to specify one or more destination Teams channels.
- And set a Teams channel as the recipient of a follow-up (comment, reminder or task).
This integration is only available in the Business and Enterprise versions of R2 Docuo.
- If you are not yet a Docuo customer, try the free version now.
- If you are a Professional customer, please contact us and upgrade to the Business version to enjoy the new Teams connector and many other benefits.
- And if you are already a Business or Enterprise customer, follow the steps below to activate your Teams connector:
To perform the installation correctly, you must be an administrator of R2 Docuo.
Once you are in your repository, a new tab called “Teams” will appear in the configuration section that will allow you to see the available connectors in your Docuo. Click the “Open” button and you will automatically be on Teams to start the configuration:
Configuration in Teams
The following screen will appear indicating the steps to follow to configure your connector. Click on the link “R2 Docuo application” and follow the instructions:
Now select “Add to a team”:
Next, you must indicate the device or channel on which you want to install it:
You will find the computers and channels under the “Teams” button. There you will have the option to set up a board for user groups to collaborate:
Once you have selected the team, the “Configure a connector” button will appear. Click on it and you will access to the configuration window of the R2 Docuo Teams application:
The App will propose a default username based on your email address. Enter your password and select “Continue” to go to the next step:
On this screen, you will see a list of repositories that match the username and password you entered. You will need to choose one. And, automatically, the App will propose a name to identify the connector in R2 Docuo with the name of the device and channel.
When you “Save” it, the connector will be created in Teams and linked to the R2 Docuo repository of your choice:
Editing the configuration
To edit the connector configuration in Teams, select the three dots icon to the right of the channel name.
Then, choose the “Configured” option and search for R2 Docuo.
Drop down the “Configured” tab and you will see the “Manage” option, from where you can rename or remove the connector.
Check the configuration in R2 Docuo
To check the correct configuration of the connector, go back to the “Teams” tab of your repository:
Click “Open” and you will find your new Teams connector already configured:
Start using your Teams connector
When creating a message, the “Microsoft Teams” option will appear under Message type and you can select the connector under the “To” option:
To create or modify a follow-up, you will be able to add a Teams channel as an additional recipient.
And finally, when you create a comment in the channel, you will see the post with the following appearance: